Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Day in Hotel Savoy Baur en Ville

Today, it is my last working day in Hotel Savoy.
The feeling is getting more and more weird today, I have a feel that I will miss this place after I leave.

I need to search for a new goal after finishing my internship here.

Life's is getting more and more exciting now with adventures, experiences, lifestyles, etc.

While, things will be even harder from now on.

I'm 21 years old this year, within 2 more months I will be 22 already.

If someone gonna ask me how do I feel after finishing my Internship at Switzerland, I will answer them "I Don't Know" because my feeling is very very unsure and uneasy.

I'm lost......with goal's temporarily.....

To all my friends, please organize some partys, gatthering, plans,or even holiday throughout the month from January to March, I am back and I will be free. =)

Live on with joy and fun, direction will be set when times come.
Alex Liew.

No comments:

Post a Comment