Saturday, October 9, 2010

Acceptable or Unacceptable?

Today, I got scolded by the director of the hotel out of a sudden......

Following is the story:

Well, I am making breakfast tables today like I do everyday.....
After I am finished with it, then I am bringing the prepared table up to the office of the floor due to space limitation of the place in my department....
Then, I am going to bring 2 table up to the floor when the elavator comes, and also the director comes towards my direction, that moment I was going to take a table after another, but the table I am holding was the unprepared table, so I was trying to push that table to the side first and bring the prepared table into the evalator......

Out of a sudden, the Director shouted! He said:" what are you doing? How can you bring two tables into the elavator at the same time?!"
Then...
He continue to shout at my Chef (Manager) in German and said:" You are the chef and you should control your staff to do things properly!" and he went in another Elavator while I continued my work....

After I came down from the floor........
I meet him again at the Elavator near my department, and he shouted at me again and he said : "There is one thing you should know in this world!!! That is you must always make sure everything are perfect and perfectly done in your life's or else you will never survive in your life's!!! " then he turned away and walked to my Chef and said: " Please make sure your staff is doing his job properly!!!"

In fact, I don't even have a chance to say anything because he is already shouting.
Indeed, he didn't even ask what I am doing and he is already judging me in his point of view.
In my point of view, I will never believe in everything must be perfect in life's as to survive, because people's do make mistakes and then only they will realize they are wrong and figure out way's to solve the problems and try not to repeat the same mistakes again. 

To my fellow audience, family and friends.....
1. What mistakes had I done wrong in this scene?
2. Do you think I had done something wrong? Am I wrong? Yes or No?
3. On the other hand, do you think everything will be "PERFECT" in human life's?
4. Also, people will not survive even if they are not perfect?

"You must always make sure everything are perfect and perfectly done in your life's or else you will never survive in your life's!!! "
5. Do you think this statement is acceptable?


Please give me feedback base on this case and also your point of view.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. There's always such thing happened once we started work. Although it's your OJT now but anyways take it as an advice and don't keep that in heart.

    ReplyDelete