Thursday, August 26, 2010

SwissLotto (Swiss Jackpot Lottery)

Today, after finished my tiredness of working day from work, I am stunned when I check the SwissLotto Result through the internet in front of my computer because the result number is similar to the number that I buy.

Then, I quickly take the lottery ticket and match the number with the internet result!

OMG!!!!! I shout very very loudly and get crazy and mad!!!

I striked 5 number of SwissLotto Jackpot (CHF 5.5K)!

SHIT, I Was so happy and I am also very UPSET because if I match one more number that I buy, it gonna turn the POT from CHF 5.5k to CHF $3,200,000 Million DOLLAR!!!!

OMG MAN, I striked a CHF 5.5K Pot out of no where. LOL

But man, with one more number, it's really really gonna become CHF 3.2M instead of CHF 5.5K!

Please visit http://www.swisslotto.ch/ if you would like to take a look at my winning number. (check the result date on 25/08/2010)

My number : 15 24 29 31 37 42 Plus "3"

No comments:

Post a Comment