Sunday, October 3, 2010

Justice

In hotel line, no matter it is your managers or the guests faults, they are always right and you will be blammed.

But, even if they blame you, try not to make yrself apologize to them because you know it is their fault and it is not your fault. Instead, don't apologize but just commencing that you will make it better next time or changes.

As for my experience, I always tell this to my closest friends or trusted colleague:

"It doesn't mean that I am not pissed off if I don't say anything!"

This actually means that although I don't say a word or being rude to a person when they insulted me, assulted me physically or mentally, but it also doesn't means that I am not angry or pissed off with them.

Among people's and justices, nothings is fair out there. Indeed, we must always know how to protect ourself but also mind about other people feelings as to avoid troubles and problems.

we must always achieve tolerancy and patients towards our coworkers, managers, friends or anyone out there, but don't allow them to overcross your limit in almost everything, or else they will always take opportunity on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment