skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fascinated Stories
All about Alex Liew
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Exam Result's
Today, my exam results will come out soon......
I wish I will pass everything..
WIsh that God bless me that I am graduated successfully....
NO MORE EXAM!!!
1 comment:
Apple's Story
June 19, 2010 at 7:17 AM
yor... so nice.. i still gt loads of exams coming my way
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Alex
Damansara Utama, Selangor, Malaysia
My name is Liew Wai Loon, most of my friends called me Alex. I am 21 year olds this year and I am just an ordinary guy out there. I had an honour degree in Hotel and Tourism Management graduated at IMI, Lucerne, Switzerland.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(5)
It's been a long and hard day again.....I wonder w...
18th of June 2010 - X-Ray Scan on back ache issues
Graduated
Final Exam Result
Exam Result's
►
May
(5)
►
March
(3)
Popular Posts
yor... so nice.. i still gt loads of exams coming my way
ReplyDelete